The dry sauna is Finnish origin. It is a room or cabin room lined with wood a very warm stones are used where high ormaterials that are heated without releasing steam. The temperature inside a sauna can be about 80 degrees.
What are the benefits DO SAUNA:
- Eliminates toxins and increases the defenses (using a sauna, we can lose two liters of water more toxins)
- Helps relieve stress and hypertension
- Improve the function-CV
- Improves breathing
- Improvement arthritis
- Reduces cellulite, muscle spasms, joint stiffness.
- Great for people with ailments oseomusculars.
- Helps combat diseases of the respiratory system.
WHAT WE DO WHEN monitor a sauna:
- They monitor people with heart problems and pregnant women
- Do not use it if you have low pressure
- Do not use it if it is hungry or after eating
- Do not see during the sauna
- Not to be is within 15 'row
- Do not get in the sauna before the session of physical activity